Bitches Bitches

I like your style! ;)

boss3r responds:

Thanks

The Heart Stealer- AM The Heart Stealer- AM

I like it, a very cheerfull atmosphere :D

Rebuild Rebuild

Maybe you could do more with the violin, it's pretty monotone a.t.m. and it makes the entire sound screetch a bit :D Just my thoughts though! Well put together though!

Techno Tears Techno Tears

I'm missing a bit of the ritmic elements, but that might just be me! Very well put together!

Island Dream V2 Island Dream V2

Nice feeling through this! :)

Groovatron (Rough Draft) Groovatron (Rough Draft)

Well done, I can hear there's a great amount of good work in this. I like it bro!

DJ-Frosted responds:

Thanks man! its not done yet though

1007 1007

Nice harmonic feel to it, I'd change the drums over the duration to give it more flow ;)

-RF- Silent Screams -RF- Silent Screams

It's ok

I actually liked the synths and the progress very much, good job on that! But I do agree the opinion of those beneath me that it kind of sounds.. familiar to most songs in metal. Go for a new aproach and I bet it's good, because the quality in this is excellent!

Nice work and great skill in making this!

RealFaction responds:

Uh...there's no synths in this? lol. But thanks lol

Av - Imperial Piratez Av - Imperial Piratez

Inspiring

Great song, it gives me a kind of MI feeling. The start and follow up is nice but at 0:35 or so, you go into a repetitive part... from there.. I personally lose interest. But the first part is like.... WOW! Do something with that and you get yourself a nice song mate! The beat and the clashes are perfectly timed!

Grtz on making it this quality while being new!